As most of you probably know, leaving the City will improve my quality of life significantly in so many ways. This is also a very scary moment for our family financially. Chad has been working for Sloan-Leavitt Insurance for almost 2 years now and just started a commission based income position this last January so as you can imagine we are a little concerned. I have been doing photography for about 4-5 years now professionally and just began doing shows and selling products fora company called Athome America ... the only problem with these types of income is that they are not super consistent.
So as we are now at a very exciting time we are also in a very scary position. I do have faith that staying home with your children is the best thing that a mother can do and the rewards will far outweigh the scary points in the next little while. I also have faith that we will find a way to make this work financially with a little help from the our Heavenly Father. I also wanted to share a few new things about Dawson...
- He will be 4 months on Tuesday the 17th
- His first tooth just broke through the gum yesterday the 13th and I found a second today (both front bottom).
- Because of the teeth (I believe) he is not sleeping very well through the night the past week or so and last night had a little fever, which is a little hard for his mom because he really has been sleeping through the night since about 4 weeks old.
- He is cute as ever and is growing like a weed, his car seat is now unbelievably heavy!
- He just started to really laugh - he was laughing before but he now does the cute giggle thing
- He smiles ALL of the time
- He is the easiest baby to put to sleep that I have ever known. You wrap him stick his binky in his mouth and he'll be out in less than 2 minutes.
Okay so you really cannot see the teeth in this picture butthey really are there I promise!