Thursday, May 1, 2008

3rd Appointment


Well, Thursday was my 3rd appointment I called to see if Chad should get off work to come or not... they said just a normal checkup with blood work... so, oh man... that was no fun! My mom called me and asked me to go to lunch with her I wasn't taking a normal lunch due to my appointment so I told her that I couln't go to lunch but that she could go to my appointment with me... She sounded excited to go so I told her I would meet up with her to head over to my appointment to my surprise she didn't come... Aletha did... for those of you who don't know who that is it is one of my favorite people in the entire world... and my best friend my sister all the way from Utah... anyway so we went to my appointment and they did a ton of bloodwork... yuck.. I was able to hear the baby's heartbeat again... exciting I took Friday off of work and played with Aletha and the kids all weekend. Anyway this has been an exciting week. I get to find out about the sex of the baby on June 2. Yeah I will keep you updated! Love you all!

3 comments:

Kari said...

This is Kari Rodriguez-Johnson, one of Chad's old friends. It's so fun to see that he married such a cute girl! Tell Chad hello for me, and congrats on the baby!

Brenda said...

I envision a little ChaChee! Boy or Girl!

Kristin said...

chelsea, the belly is so cute! I'm so excited for you. How fun that Aletha got to surprise you, I love sisters!