Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What Was I Thinking??


Last week I went to a craft show and was totally inspired to start being creative again. I called

Chad's Aunt Karin and asked the details of the next craft show that she was doing... next thing I knew, I was committing to a show on December 18th... What was I thinking?!! Anyway, a while back Aletha had done some baby shoes that I thought were so adorable and I thought I'd just try making a pair to see how simple they were and this is how I have spent my day I also made about 15 hair clips. I wish the photo showed all of the detail because they are darn cute. I am a little burnt out on making shoes so this may be the entire collection for the show. Anyway, I am starting to get excited and nervous all at once. Luckily it is a pretty small event with about 10-15 vendors and it should be a good one for my first EVER.

4 comments:

Molly and David said...

Those are SO adorable! Baby girl clothes/accessories are so much more fun than boys. I think you should have a girl next :)

shawna said...

Cute Cute Chelsea.

ericksonzone said...

Those are adorable! Good luck with the show!

Todd and Shana said...

I've been meaning to tell you that Denise's friend Tiffany gave those shoes she bought at a baby shower, they were a huge hit. I made sure everyone knew who made them :)