Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chicago Concert








Okay, so as you can see we had quite the evening last night. Chad, my parents, and I went over to see Chicago play in Kennewick. It was not only an amazing concert we had a really great time with my parents as we don't see them as often as we'd like to. Tomorrow is Chad 24th birthday and we are all very excited about that, I also have another doctor appointment... To top off our amazing and crazy week, on Friday evening we have tickets to go see the Jack Johnson concert at the Gorge... we have been waiting months for that one, I am sure you will see another blog about it as he is pretty much my favorite person in the world!! All I can say is Chad is lucky he found me before Jackie J. swept me off my feet.

3 comments:

Whitney R said...

hahaha, I love Jack Johnson too! I love concerts. I'm glad I'm just 3 hours from Salt Lake cause they always have awesome concerts. I've been wanting to see Jack too... wonder if he's comin around here....

and did you see my post on the cliff jumping? I posted their mt. dew video and there's a really funny picture of chad, rolo and tanner. Click on it so it will get bigger.

Aletha and Brian said...

Looks like it was fun, wish I could have joined ya!

landon said...

Hey there! We're pretty bummed we missed out on the Chicago concert...but we're even more bummed we missed out on Jack! It's kinda difficult packing around a 7 month old! We better get together one last time before that lil baby of yours pops out!

xo