Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cricut, New Couch & We're All Smiles!

WE ARE SO BLESSED!!
Okay, So I got a cricut for Christmas and today was really the first chance I had to play with it... below is a photo of what I put on my wall in my bedroom the "KISS" is 5 inches tall to give you an idea of how big this is... there is no border I just added that for blog displaying purposes. I have a feeling I am going to have vinyl all over my house :)

Chad's mom Lisa told us that her friend Amy was trying to get rid of a couch and that she needed to sell it. I asked how much she wanted for it and she wasn't sure I found out that it was a sectional and that she had it for about 3 years. Lisa said that it was in great shape... so I said well we'll be interested if she would give us a good deal...We agreed upon a price before we saw it and I am so glad we did because I would have felt super guilty offering her the amount that we did had I seen it first... so we went and saw it and I cannot believe that she gave us such a steal... it looks absolutely brand new. It has a hide-a-bed and 2 recliners and a really cool fold out table thing... WOW I am so excited my living room looks amazing!! LOVE IT, obviously so do my boys as you can see below.
Isn't it gorgeous!!!

Isn't he gorgeous!! I LOVE my happy boy!!


7 comments:

Todd and Shana said...

Your vinyl turned out so cute! I've been wanting to put that saying in my bedroom for a while now, just haven't figured out what font I wanted it in...that's the only bad thing about having TOO many choices.

Nice score on the couch! It looks great.

Oh my heck, Dawson is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how big he's getting, especially when I compare him to Ella! :)

Whitney R said...

wow - the couch is wonderful! I love the vinyl, too. I love recliners. We have Jaren's parents old one's and couldn't decide if we wanted to order recliners or a regular couch... after almost 2 years of looking and not deciding we finally found the couches yesterday. They are recliners and they are beautiful. I can't wait to take pictures and post them - in 8 weeks when they finally get here :)

Really, the couch looks amazing in your room. It fits perfectly!! Congratulations :)

The family trunk said...

That is so cute!!! I love your house!!!!!!! I should come over sometime.
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪☼♫§

Velvet said...

I'm thinking we're all gonna benefit from that Chistmas gift. Hmmm, what would I like on my wall?
Great couch...Lucky...and on top of it all a handsome little boy with a winning smile. Life is good!

Kristin said...

You need to send a couch like that my way! I love those big sectionals! Now you need to fill it with lots of kids! Ha! And I might need to be getting in-touch with you about this vinyl thing! It looks SO cute!

Aletha and Brian said...

LOVE it all...the vinyl, the couch, and Especially the BABY!!!

CouponAlbum said...

Really, it's gorgeous couch!! YOu have found nice stuff!! Love your cute baby boy :)