Thursday, January 22, 2009

My BIG Boy

There's my big BOY!!!

Dawson was three months old on January 17... This is crazy to me!! My brother Dodge and his wife Lindy gave us this cute little jumper he hasn't quite figured out how to constantly bounce on his own yet but he loves it when we make him bounce... he's so close! He is always jumping on my lap. Isn't this big boy so cute!?? I am guessing he is about 14 pounds right now he is getting so big! and so fun!
He loves to stand on the couch. he just leans up against the back of the couch and he can stand for a long time! We are so proud of our sweet little boy he seems to be so sturdy and strong. He has been holding up his head since he was born and just seems to get stronger each day. We are always discovering something else that he can do...

Yeah and Chad was distracting him so he began to fall towards daddy... Oh I love this boy!! Doesn't he just look like a little kid now... I don't even really think of him as a baby anymore...

About a month ago he really started playing with his hands and watching them and just last week he really started pulling his mommy's hair... I am thinking I may cut off my hair... It is a hard decision because I have been growing it out for a while and it is the longest it's been since I was in like 5th grade.



Chad's grandparents came to Othello for Parker's basketball game and it was fun to see and spend time with everyone. Above is a photo of all (well most) of the boys. Chad is freaking out telling me to put a picture of us up so here you go... We don't have many picture with me in them because it's either me taking a picture or Lisa and so when there is a picture of me it's usually when I am looking really awesome after a Sunday nap as you can see...

8 comments:

The family trunk said...

Hi,
He is really cute!!! And big!!I want to see you guys so so so so bad!!!! I miss you!!!!Well I have to go now.Bye.
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪☼♫§
Emma♥

Aletha and Brian said...

He is so cute. I love his big eyes. Can you tell what color they are going to be yet? I guess that may still be months away, I can't remember. Anyways, have a great day...give him squishes for me! (Dawson, not Chad) :)

Velvet said...

I don't see Dawson often enough. He changes so fast. Thank goodness for blogging. He seems to be growing and standing already?
Give him some hugs for me and while you are at it give yourself a hug for me. Chad too! Love ya all.

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Well to clarify, he's standing up against the couch and he can really only stand there for at most about 5 minutes before toppling over. he is beginning to sit up but only for a few seconds at a time.

Todd and Shana said...

I can't believe how grown up he's looking! Such a stinkin cutie!

Jess and Carl said...

He is just getting cuter and cuter! I am sure you are both still in heaven with being parents! Does he sleep through nights now? I am wondering when our twins will start sleeping more than 3-4 hours at a time! I hope all is well! Love the pictures!

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Cute! That's a great trick- he really is such a strong little boy!!! (and he couldn't be sweeter!)

Kasi French said...

ADORABLE! Bring him down to UT so I can know him :) Love you!!!