Friday, March 27, 2009

FIVE MONTHS ALREADY??!!


Dawson is just over 5 months I can hardly believe it. He has been sitting up for a while but is just now getting very sturdy. It is so nice because he is able to play with his little toys and entertain himself (it's so cute) so I can get a little done around the house while he's awake. It is hard because I really just want to spend all of my time playing with him but nothing would ever get done.
We read together every day and he LOVES books, he just seems to be so aware of everything around him... He is now getting in the crawling position and rocks back and forth a bit but isn't really getting around yet. He loves to stand, he is constantly smiling he giggles a lot especially with Chad (he's such a good daddy) he's not afraid to be a huge dork! I am loving staying home with little Daws and decided it's my favorite "JOB" ever, I might just have to have a few more of these little guys and hopefully someday a little gal! SO FUN! LOVE IT!




5 comments:

Velvet said...

I really cannot believe that Dawson is 5 months old. He has definately stolen my heart and we can't imagine a time without him. Give him a great big kiss and hug from me. Im so happy that you are able to be home with him. My children gave me so much joy and my time with them was and is so precious.

Anonymous said...

Ok I see it now. I see Chad AND you in him. So cute!

The family trunk said...

He is so cute!!!!!
£mma♥☺
ByeΘ
TTYL

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Wow! He is so adorable! He looks so much more grown up compared to the last time I saw him! I love it when they start sitting up, it makes picture taking so much more fun.

Aletha and Brian said...

so cute!