Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY A STAY AT HOME MOMMY!

WHOO HOO!! This is so wonderful, I love just being a mom!

Dawson is growing like crazy he was 15 lbs. 13 oz. at his 4 month appointment and I think that they said that he's 25 inches long. He is just over the 50th percentile in both height and weight. I still have yet to do more pictures. I know... you would think I would not have a problem getting them done as I am the one who takes them but... sometimes I think that makes it harder. Urg... Anyway I will keep it short and hopefully I'll get some pictures done this week so that I can post those next... These ones should be cute as he is constantly smiling these days as you can see, with his two cute little teeth that are fully out now. OH SO CUTE!!!

Does this look like anyone you know?? Yes that is me as a baby...

7 comments:

Todd and Shana said...

WOW! How funny, before I saw that bottom picture comparing you two I was going to say that one totally reminded me of you! He's SO CUTE!

Mindy said...

Hey Chelsea. Dawson is adorable. I'm looking for a photographer to do family pictures. Interested? You can email me, mmcmanis@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kristin said...

SO CUTE! He does look just like you. Before I was thinking he looked like both you and Chad, but now I think he is your little twinie! CUTE!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Hooray! Congrats! He is very adorable, what a cute little smile!

Aletha and Brian said...

Yup, he's a little "mini-me" (for you) :) LOVE the pictures, he has lots of darling expressions!

Gentry Family said...

I can't believe how much Dawson looks like you!! So cute!! I love all of the pictures at the top, he's such a smily baby, I love it

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Looks like you are having fun! I like the baby picture of you next to Dawson's-definitely some resemblance!

We miss our little buddy! You'll have to come visit sometime soon!