Thursday, April 16, 2009

BRACES AND SURPRISE TRIP


Chad had braces as a teen. Since then his teeth have moved significantly. He decided to check into his options for getting them back to the way they were after he first got them removed. He went back to see the orthodontist and today he is yet again wearing braces. He only has to wear them for 6 weeks which we were happy about.

On another more exciting note... CHAD SURPRISED ME WITH A TRIP TO UTAH. When I say surprise, that is what I mean. I found out last night that I am leaving tomorrow for a 10 day trip to my sister's home in Lindon. I AM SO EXCITED to see my sister and her family. She is my BEST FRIEND and I get to see her very little. Not only did he surprise me with a trip he moved all of my prior engagements he changed and AtHome America party that I had scheduled, moved a doctor appointment for Dawson, arranged for my church class to be taught, picked up a birth certificate for Dawson to be able to fly with me and contacted the paper that I just started working for and told them I couldn't' make it next week and who knows what else... I thought that was so thoughtful and what other man in the world would have thought to not only arrange a surprise trip but takes care of every other engagement before even telling you about going?!! I AM SOOO... IMPRESSED! GOOD JOB CHADDY!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

What a good man. That is very sweet. Hope you have fun on your trip! Take lots of pictures cause I've never been to Utah.

Aletha and Brian said...

YAAAAAY!!! FINALLY, I can say something... See you TODAY!!!

Whitney R said...

How sweet!! This is an awesome surprise. Way to go Chad! Have an amazing time, Chels. :)

Kristin said...

Well basically your husband is AWESOME! He knows all the moves of a seasoned husband! SO fun for you, sisters rock!

Jess and Carl said...

Definitely a good guy you got there! Enjoy your trip and safe travels!