Thursday, April 23, 2009

FUN IN UTAH

So... things have been pretty awesome on my surprise trip to Utah. I have been able to spend time with a few of my very favorite people.
We went to a really fun place called Kangaroo Zoo this place with a ton of huge blow up slides and jump toys.
Here are three of my favorite people in the world I was lucky enough to give them a little horse ride.


Here is Dawson with Aletha, she is so crazy he thinks she's so funny.


We are loving the sun! The weather has been so amazing here.



Dawson is loving it! I think that he is missing his daddy though... I have been saying Dada to him for a while now and he is finally repeating it every once in a while... It is the cutest thing.


Dawson loves his cousin's. Gavin is always hugging on him even to the point of tears at times... I wish he understood how much he is loved.


I was able to spend a little time with my roommate from college Ashlee Swenson. She is pretty much amazing! This fine young lady is available if you know anyone who may be interested. She is working as an accountant in Spanish Fork SHE'S FREAKING AWESOME! LOVE HER!



It's been so great to be back with this amazing family for a while! We were able to do a few pictures as you can see...

It was a very cool location... I love UTAH everything is a background everything is beautiful.

Oh I love this boy!

DADDY (Chad), we miss you we will be home soon! can't wait to give you a BIG smooch!

4 comments:

Molly and David said...

Looks like a great time! Your Dawson is so cute! Please tell Chad we think he looks really good with braces :)

Kristin said...

Looks like WAY too much fun! I love the pics with you and Dawson, he's a hansome dude!

Whitney R said...

looks like you are having a blast!!! You and your sister are basically twins. And Dawson really has Chads eyes. :) Have a fun rest of your trip!

shawna said...

Wow you were in Utah and I was in Washington how's that. Dawson is so so cute .