Monday, June 21, 2010

P90X Seeing Some Results

So today was officially the end of my second week of doing P90X. I am trying to keep people informed of my progress so that I can stay motivated... I will officially weigh and measure myself again tomorrow but after the first week I had lost 4 pounds and an inch around my chest, stomach, thighs and a half inch around my biceps. I knew that I felt much better and that my muscles were feeling more firm but I was not expecting those results especially since I am not really doing the diet part. I really look forward to doing the program each day and I really enjoy working different parts of my body each time. I have been trying to post something each day on my facebook to keep myself accountable. I love the kind of sore that this program makes me feel. If I do not get sore after working out I feel that I haven't been working hard enough. Also, I am not one that does a lot of sweating... however, during this program I have to say that I sweat like a MAN! Right now, my favorite workouts are CardioX, KenpoX and PliometricsX those are the ones that really make me sweat it all out and feel like I am working hard. I also feel like any stress I may have oozes out of my body. It is weird to say this but I really like Tony Horton he seems to say the right things to get me motivated and feel like I can just "do my best and forget the rest!" I feel like I am accomplishing a goal that I have set for myself and it feels good! I like that I have decided to do this for myself and I am just doing it and not letting anything else distract me from it. I cannot wait to see the final results of my 90 day program. It is EXCITING!

3 comments:

ericksonzone said...

Way to go! Which work out are you doing? Classic, Lean? That's exciting that you're seeing some results so soon.

Aletha and Brian said...

WAHOO! Day 1 for me, call an ambulance if you don't hear from me tomorrow! :)

Brissy said...

YeeHaa! Great Job chelsea! You give me motivation so keep up the good work.