Saturday, June 26, 2010

Video Update On Kids

Dawson's Grandma Lisa has a little problem... she pretty much has to buy him anything that she thinks he might like. Here is her latest purchase, it had to be one with a slide. As you can see he is loving it, I am loving that it stays at her house but that we can go over whenever we'd like to! Thanks Lisa, this summer will be a good one because Dawson has his own pool!

As you can also see Jett is growing like crazy and I was looking at pictures of Chad as a baby and you would not be able to tell them apart and if Chad were 25 years younger they'd be identical twinners! Please disregard my talking how embarrassing. Why don't I just keep my mouth shut!??

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't believe Jett is already so big! I love his cheeks! So chunky and cute!