Friday, October 29, 2010

Charlie Brown And Snoopy







Happy Halloween!! This year we decided to make our boys Charlie Brown and Snoopy since everyone is always telling us that Dawson looks like Charlie Brown... it didn't hurt that they were fairly simple costumes to make either. :) I painted the crazy stripe on Dawson's shirt, I thought I'd better get it kind of large for him since Charlie Brown's shirt is really long. I think that I may have gone a little bit too big but oh well... I think it will work. Oh... and I think that Jett's costume turned out so cute!! Not bad for a person that is not super crafty huh?! LOVE these cuties!

4 comments:

ericksonzone said...

Very cute! Have a fun Halloween!

Sariah said...

SO Cute! That's a great idea for costumes. You did a great job making them.

shawna said...

Wonderful- So So cute

Unknown said...

ADORABLE Chelsea!