Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What CRAZY Person Uses Cloth Diapers?!!


Me that's who!! Well we are trying them anyway. We will see how this goes. I have a lot of friends that use them that have been trying to talk me into them for a while now. I always thought people who used them were CRAZY. We only have to use them for 6 weeks for them to pay for themselves and if we like them... well then I will never have to buy diapers again... well not as often anyway. The kind that I got is supposed to fit from birth until the time that they are out of diapers. They are really cute and actually very simple. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Shellie said...

COOL people use cloth! ;)

Anonymous said...

I was actually thinking of buying a few for when I am at home. And using disposable for when we go out somewhere. They WILL save money. Let me know what you think about them.

Rory and Melissa Peterson said...

I use cloth most of the time too. I'm still trying to figure out what kind I like. What kind do you use?