Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Happenings of our Daily Lives

Well... not much going on lately. I have had a few things changing and growing, I am uncomfortable but am getting no sympathy from those who have born children before me as I am only 5 months along, the response I get is "you just wait until you are 8 months" etc... I cannot understand how I could get much bigger! I already cannot cut my toenails, shave my legs, or tie my shoes without the help of Chaddy! He has been really helpful lately. Oh! I forgot, I haven't told you about our new apartment yet!! At first I was like oh yeah this is bigger... but after we got all of our stuff in there and added some furniture that we didn't have before it is way bigger than our other apartment and the best part is we have our washer and dryer back from storage and in our home!! We also gained a dishwasher... Can I just say that those things are huge blessings in my life.

I have been informed that my sisters-in-law are planning on giving me a baby shower in Ephrata and Chad told me that Lisa will be having a shower for me in Othello. So as soon as I know details, I will let ya'll know for sure. People keep asking me what we are planning on naming our baby... the honest truth is we have no idea so if you have any ideas feel free to offer them to us! We had a girl name that we totally agreed on but no boy names that we just loved. Good thing we have a few months left. We have the Davis family reunion this weekend in Seattle... so exciting! Anyway Love you all!

2 comments:

Whitney R said...

I've been waiting for a new post! Glad Chad gets to shave your legs for you :) Where is your new apartment? Are you still in 2nd ward?

Todd and Shana said...

I can't wait til we get to throw you a shower! I promise we'll be nicer than when you got married :)