Thursday, June 26, 2008

Visit to the ER

So I guess I should give a quick update for everyone since we had a pretty eventful night last night... I got home from Young Women's at about 9:30PM and started throwing up non-stop at around 10:30PM. I was up off and on until about 1:30AM and finally decided, since I could not keep any fluids down was obviously dehydrated and my stomach was hurting worse than I have ever felt, to go to the ER. It was pretty traumatic for me since I have never been in the hospital for myself before. They gave me an IV, pumped me full of fluids and anti-nausea medication and sent me home. I got home around 4:20AM and slept until noon today. Apparently I had food poisoning. Anyway they monitored the baby the entire time and everything seems to be fine thank goodness.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I am so glad all is well. How SCARY! Take care of that little boy and yourself!

Unknown said...

Im glad your doing better. That is frightening. I bet Chad was beside himself, not being able to help. Hang in there! And stick with Chicken Noodle Soup!

Ashley said...

Whoa I'm sorry that had to happen to you! It sucks not knowing what is going on when you are pregnant. I definitely know how you felt. Good thing it was just food poisoning though and not what you will be doing a lot because I was sick most of my pregnancies.