Monday, June 2, 2008

We Are Having A ...


So I bet you are all DYING to know what we are having?!!... It's a BOY!! We are so excited!I cannot wait to start buying things and preparing for this. It all seems very real to us after seeing the cute little hands and feet waving around and kicking and the little mouth sucking on the tiny hand. Seeing the heartbeat of something that actually looks like a tiny baby boy. oh and the cute little nose :) It was so fun they gave us a bunch of little ultrasound photos and a DVD of our ultrasound. Very cute... if you'd like to see it come on over :)


Anyway... we had to finish moving out today of our old apartment into the new one tonight so we are very tired it is now 10:30 and we just finished bringing everything in from the truck! So... I really need to get to bed and I am tired and cranky!! :) Love you all! Goodnight.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Boy - Oh - Boy are you in for it!

Kristin said...

I knew it!!! You are going to LOVE having a boy! They are so much fun and less "attitude" than girls! I'm so excited for you! CONGRATS!! oh and you should post names if you have any!!

The Riners said...

congrates on having a boy. that is so exciting. i need a boy now. My sister is having a boy to and is due like 3 or 4 days after you.

Ashley said...

Boys are so fun!! You'll just love it! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats!! :)