Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another Exhausting Night

Alright... so I had another little all night episode of puking on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. This time it lasted from 11:40PM until about 6:00AM. Chad is currently gone on a business trip so I had to try to clean everything up on my own as I went... it was exhausting plus I didn't get more than 15 minutes of rest the entire night because of the pain and throwing up. In chatting with my wonderful mother who I believe I talked with over the phone 3 times that night, she thought it sounded an awful lot like when she had gall bladder attacks which runs in both sides of my family. I called my doctor the next day, as I stayed home from work to sleep off and on until about 4:00PM, He agreed and said it definitely could be that and to try to eat well until my next scheduled appointment, as it seems to be set off by foods high in fat, when we could do some testing. So... no fun! Anyway, if you think about it please pray that we will figure it out soon. I don't think I can go through another night like that.

3 comments:

Todd and Shana said...

Oh my heck Chels I'm so sorry! That sounds like a nightmare! I hope you don't have to go through that again.

I almost called you the other night since the kids and I were out at Roylance's pond for a reunion, thought I might stop by on the way home but it was already getting late and I hadn't seen Todd much for two days.

Doty6strong said...

Oh you poor thing, just think in a couple of months you will look at your baby and KNOW it was worth every ounce of pain! Praying you'll feel better soon.

PS-four kids is not so many :) You'll be there too, one day....maybe just not as fast as I had mine! You have grown up to be one beautiful woman, Chelsea.

Whitney R said...

I'm sorry Chels. I'm sorry you went through that by yourself. Your painting such a wonderful picture about being pregnant! I just can't wait ;)

I hope you are feeling better and find out what's going on.