Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Reunions, Softball, Batman

It has been a pretty good summer so far. Both family reunions were alot of fun.I will have to have Chels so me how to post video because I have some pretty funny things to show everyone. The Budge reunion went by too fast as usual. I didn't feel good the first day but got better on Saturday. Park and I repeated as Budge Tennis Champs for the 2nd year in a row. We have to switch teams for next year cuz I heard to many people grumbling. We had a fun skit night the last night which was probably the highlight.
Work is going really well for me. I feel like I am starting to catch on. It has been great to take this past year and work my way into the insurance business. I Love the work and the people I work with. I spent 3 days in spokane last week learning about Life Insurance. It will be a blessing to us and help us get by for the first few years if I can get people to get Life insurance.
Our Gilbert Cabinets Team has won 2 tournaments this summer and we have state next week. I am really excited to play against some good teams and have some fun. I've been batting 2nd and playing centerfield. It is nice to still be able to play sports and have fun. Chelsea is usually pretty good about letting me have that release of competition I need.
Batman was pretty good. I'd say 7 1/2 to 8 out of 10. I just got done running at Anytime Fitness and I burned 483 calories. Chelsea is getting bigger each day. The baby is starting to really kick hard.
Chad

1 comment:

Whitney R said...

I couldn't ever imagine you not playing sports. It's good you get to play often. I hope your wife is doing better growing that son of yours. We need to go cliff jumping tomorrow! Well... I'd like to go if I could get rid of this cold.