Sunday, July 13, 2008

Budge Family Reunion



We just got back from a great Budge family reunion in Mount Shasta, CA. It was pretty great! We had a tennis tournament, went on a party barge, Chad went off of a really cool rope swing (wish I could have too), we ran through a really cool obstacle course that Ivard made, we did fun skits and just played a ton of games with the entire family. It was really great but the drive was awful. I have now informed Chad that I will no longer be going anywhere that I cannot fly to :) Anyway thought I would share a fun photo from the week with ya. Oh and I have had a few requests to see the actual size of my belly, so I have also atached a photo of that as well :)

2 comments:

Whitney R said...

My heavens your still so little. And your belly is so cute! I know, funny how everyone thinks pregnant bellies are cute no matter how big they are. :) I'm coming to Othello around the 25th, that Friday I want to go cliff jumping, I thought you and Chad could come! Granted, you wouldn't jump, just swim!

Jess and Carl said...

Your belly is beautiful! I can't wait to have the cute prego belly and not just be in the fat belly looking stage!