Wednesday, September 3, 2008

50 More Days... Are You KIDDING Me???

We have 50 more days until the expected arrival of our cute little baby boy... I cannot wait! There are so many reasons that I am looking forward to that day, I will share a few.

1. Obviously I am very excited to be a mommy!
2. I cannot wait to see what my sweet boy will look like.
3. I am excited to lay on my stomach even though I don't think I really did that much before!
4. I am excited to sleep without waking up 5+ times to pee.
5. I will get to stay home from work for 3 months Whoo Hoo!! Huge Blessing!
6. And, oh my gosh!!! I am just so excited to have this baby!! After all of this time and preparing, I am so ready for him to come.

Yeah for babies!!! anyway I am beginning to get very uncomfy! I have appointments every two weeks right now and starting the 30th, I go every week. My back is constantly in pain, I cannot lift up my left leg for anything, Chad has to help me to dress in the morning, get out of bed and get into the car among many other things. I went and spent a little time with my mom the other day and had her paint my toenails since they were beginning to look atrocious and I obvously cannot paint them. Chad tried the other day to paint my toenails for me and it was a complete joke, bless him for trying though. Work is getting to be a bit long for me to be up and around and my goal is to pretty much go into labor there so that I have more time after I have the baby at home. You know I really shouldn't complain, I have what seems to be a healthy baby, and I have had minimal problems up to this point so it is hard not to complain sometimes but I guess I just need to count my many blessings... Yeah for 7 more weeks!!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Once you have that sweet little baby you won't know how you survived all the years without him. Your life will change, heart will grow and worries will begin! I am excited for you to join the motherhood club! It is full of adventure, fear, smiles and tears.

Whitney R said...

That is crazy! So soon! I'm so excited for you. And so super jealous.

Velvet said...

I'm soooo excited too! You'll be awesome parents. I can't wait...Mom

Sariah said...

We're so excited for you two!! It's so fun having a baby around - you guys will love it! And, it's very nice to finally be able to sleep on your stomach again, although I think I was more excited to finally be able to sleep on my back again. I'm sure these next few weeks will fly by!

Jess and Carl said...

Congrats on only having 7 more weeks! I still have another 12 to really keep these babies inside, but I share so many of those feelings with you! I really need to paint my toenails too! You still look amazing and I am so excited for you and Chad! Did you guys decide on a name yet? Or will it be a spur of the moment decision! I think ours will end up being pretty spur of the moment! You baby boy is going to be so beautiful! Definitely keep us updated!