Tuesday, September 16, 2008

YEAH for Dr. Schroff!!!


Okay... so today Dr. Schroff said something at my appointment that made me VERY happy! He told me that if I had my baby anytime from this point on everything would be fine!! So I am thinking the sooner the better, would anyone like to go for a run?? So that was a joke, obviously, I will not be running anytime soon.

Life at the Davis household is pretty much amazing to say the least... not much going on to be perfectly honest! I cannot wait for my baby showers!! Lisa Davis along with Dena Ashton are having a shower next week in Othello for my sweet baby and The one in Ephrata that Shana & Lindy are having is coming up in the next few weeks sometime as well. I am really excited to feel a bit more prepared for this whole thing... I am beginning to feel a bit nervous to be completely honest, this is something I have never experienced before and I have never been this scared and excited all at the same time. I feel so ready and yet very unprepared and "in the dark"about so many things.

My sweet boy is moving like crazy and I think he will be just as active as his daddy is. If you didn't know, Chad happens to be one of the most active people I have ever met. He has been involved in sports his entire life and seems to be very gifted at anything he tries. He participates in city league softball,Wednesday night and Saturday morning basketball, he gets up just about every morning to work out at the gym, he is beginning city league flag football in Pasco soon, he'll take anyone on in a pick up game of anything at any point in time and when he is not playing sports he is watching sports, when he is not playing or watching sports he is giving his brother tips on sports and strategies etc. and when he is not doing that he is managing his fantasy sports online or researching or reading about sports online or in his many sports magazines that he receives. He has a bit of an obsessive personality, but that's okay because he's obsessed with me as well he thinks I am a hottie! Even when I am huge and pregnant.

Chad has this fear that he will be in the restroom nauseous or that he will pass out... I personally think he will be fine but just in case I have asked for my very calm nurse mother to be in the room with me as well she will be the calming factor if Chad is hysterical. My mom is so amazing!! Wow,okay so that is a novel hope you got through all of that!

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Hooray for you! You made it past the critical point. So, Chad sounds a lot like Kenny. I think some of the (guys that is) have a section of the brain for sports. Kenny will say things like "do you remember that game in 1998 when Jimmy Shooter scored 15 points with only 5 sconds left in the game and the team ended the season with a record of 5-8." (so that made really no sense at all), but get the point? How do they remember every score, game and play from way back when....Psycho Sports Freaks! GOtta Love them anyway.

Brenda said...

P.s. Tell Chad to look at the birthing process as a game! He will totally be into it then. The goal is to get Jr. out and cheer on Hot Mama!

Unknown said...

yay your almost there! You and Shana are super cute!! Even though you may not feel that way :)

Jeremy got a little light headed when they gave me my epidural. They had to make a bed outside my room for him and gave him a juice box! so funny. The rest of the time he didnt look anywhere but my head. He was a great cheerleader!

Whitney R said...

OoooOOo that's exciting! Get one of those medicine balls and.. I'm not sure how to use it but I hear it will help?? lol.

Chad will be a bit scared.. being around boys his whole life and having do deal with a birth will be quite the eye opener. But he'll be fine, I think he'll step in and be the husband you'll need at that point.

Oh and I was looking at your names, and I thought we were the only people on this planet, besides one other person who thought about using the name Kimball. Jaren's best friend is named Kimball and so we've thought about using it, but have never met anyone else with the name or thinking about using the name. Makes me happy!

Jess and Carl said...

You look amazing and I am so glad that things have been going well and I pray that they will continue to go well! I cannot believe how close you are to having your little boy in your arms! I hope you have a fabulous time at your baby shower and get everything you need/want and more! I can't wait to hear how everything pans out!

Kristin said...

I am SO excited for you! It is a great place to be at, almost done! I bet Chad will do fine. Ryan is very bad with blood in any situation, but he did amazing and said it didn't get to him at all. SO, there's hope! Good luck I'm so excited for you to be a MAMA!!

Aletha and Brian said...

You will be such a good momma. LOVE the picture of you and Shana!!!

Velvet said...

Im not worried one bit about Chad
he will be awesome.I can definitly
see him as a great support and super father. You have such a cute
tummy, it makes me giggle. Hee Hee.