Friday, September 26, 2008

One Lucky Kid!

Last night I came to the realization that our family is very loved! This kid is coming into a world of people that love him so much before they even know him. I had my baby shower in Othello, Lisa and Dena did an amazing job in preparing this shower, Dena's house was gorgeous and of course, I knew that she was talented but she has another talent that discovered... She can make gorgeous cakes!! Wow, I was so impressed! And of course Lisa had everything so organized and the games were really fun compared to many shower games I have experienced. Anyway, so many people attended and everyone was so generous! We definitely are blessed! I feel so much more prepared after that shower and I am so looking forward to the next as I am sure it will be just as amazing! When I think of the love and generosity that those around me show, I just feel so blessed to have such amazing friends and family. Thanks to everyone that attended or plans to attend the one in Ephrata. Love you all!

3 comments:

Whitney R said...

I'm sad I missed it! I already love the little bundle and I wont get to see him till he's about 3 months. Sad.

I still have something for you. It will probably be there in a few weeks :)

Unknown said...

thanks for hanging out with us, I feel like I have a friend now! Can't wait for your baby to come!! Yeah!!!

Aletha and Brian said...

Wow, That IS one lucky kid...especially when I think of his Awesome Aunt! Haha. Wish I could have been to the shower. Hmm, I need to talk to Brian about getting a private jet. :)