Thursday, July 23, 2009

9 Month Appointment & More

Yesterday was Dawson's 9 month appointment at CBHA. Turns out he is 19.9 pounds, 28.5 inches tall and doing very well physically and right on target mentally. All of this we pretty much knew but it is always reassuring to hear a professional tell you that things are well with your child.

On another note... we are happily poor right now due to me living the dream of being a stay at home mommy, so... my mom gave me a much needed FREE hair cut a couple of weeks ago. She always cut my hair growing up because I had a hard time trusting anyone else (the one time that I had someone else cut my hair, I hated it). Since then I have had some really really great people cut/color my hair and have just loved it but due to hard economical times my amazing, very talented mom was the natural choice. I love it, thanks mom! So this morning I decided that I needed to do something about my 8 month old roots... I decided to change things up quite a bit... so as you can see in the photo above... my hair is brown, I decided I love that too! Not only that but Chad says I am smokin' HOTT, so that is also a perk.
Lastly, Chad is begging me to let him share a little something so without further ado this is from Chad:
I read this on a banana laffy taffy yesterday and it wasn't half bad:
Q:Why do Melons always have big weddings? A:Because they Cantaloupe.

4 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

LOVE THE HAIR! You ARE smokin' hott!

Brenda said...

You're not POOR! You are rich with love!!! And all that money you don't have will never take the place of being able to raise that sweet boy! You look beautiful!

Velvet said...

Whew! Glad that haircut turned out and I love you blond or brown :)

Emily said...

Your hair looks great!! Dawson is so big. Our daughter Stella is almost as big as him by a few pounds.