Monday, July 6, 2009

Life Goes On & On

Shawna and Mari have been coming over during the day quite a bit to visit Dawson... Shawna was a friend of Chad's growing up and we have since become great friends. She and her sister have grown very attached to Dawson. They love visiting and I love the company and break from entertaining Dawson alone as well. Anyway, we took these pictures: Playing the piano is one of Dawson's favorite activities and he just began to stick out his tongue I think it is so cute!
Yep, he loves that piano! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Chamberlain!




5 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

Cute-cute-cute! I'm sure he will grow to have MANY talents!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Jacob loves the piano too. I think anything that makes noise and doesn't make mom and dad freak out and stop them is even better!

The Jones Family said...

I wish I could visit you to Chelsea!

John & Sierra said...

Hey cute background! I have the same one, lol. Now I know why I like you so much.. you have good taste!!

Velvet said...

Dawson, you must practice every day . I hear that your Grandma, Lisa plays quite well. You might be able to hit her up for some lessons.