Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our Little Trailer Walker











We have ourselves a little "trailer walker" I guess I am not quite sure of what to call this new milestone. Dawson's new favorite thing is to walk around the living room behind his little toy walker. It is the cutest thing and he just always looks up at me with a huge smile like he is just so happy with himself and his accomplishment. He takes such large steps like he is walking through tall grass it is so cute! I never want to forget these cute little moments. Every little thing this kid does melts my heart. Love him, love him! He will have his 9 month appointment this month and I cannot wait to see how much he's actually changed I swear I look at him and think to myself that he's grown another inch overnight... he's just getting so tall. He's not my little baby anymore he's a kid!

5 comments:

Whitney R said...

when they go upright they look like kids! And he is sure big! And cute. :) He sounds like so much fun!

I'm coming to Othello the first week in August. I'm wondering if we should do another Goose trip or if we should just get together at time out or something? I want to see you guys again!

Kasi French said...

He's getting so big! He's absolutely adorable!

Shellie said...

Trailer walker is a good term for it. So cute.

Aletha and Brian said...

Awhh, we miss him (and you),(and Chad)! Love ya!

shawna said...

Wow he is Amazing.. Thanks for all the cute pics and updates. Can't wait till August to see him in the flesh.