Thursday, August 13, 2009

I LOVE To Blow In His Face...




...and this is why... Each time I blow in Dawson's face I get the cutest toothy smile with tightly closed eyes. I learned at a family reunion a few years ago that if you blow into a baby's face it makes them take in a deep breath so that you can dunk them into the water. So when I started trying that with Dawson I got the cutest reaction... I know it may sound a little mean but we do this all of the time just because it's so dang cute!

4 comments:

Gentry Family said...

He is looking SO grown up!! Those teeth, and beautiful smile! He is so adorable :)
Sorry you're stuck in O-town for now- maybe you'll get lucky someday!!!

Aletha and Brian said...

Wow, he has alot of teeth! I couldn't resist that face either, so cute!

Brenda said...

I cannot believe all those chompers! He is so sweet.

Velvet said...

Totally shows his little personality. Love that boy.