Saturday, August 8, 2009

We Have A Little Dancer

Dawson has loved music from the very beginning and it seems like he started dancing really early I cannot remember exactly when but he has had a little evolution of dance styles... this one is the latest! When he sees the camera he gets a bit shy. You should see him go crazy. I often turn on music for him and just let him go for it so that I can get a few things done around the house but really it's just so cute that I really don't get anything done because I am so distracted by his cute little moves. The other day he was holding on to the entertainment center and started shaking his head back and forth with so much force that it literally knocked him over on the floor and he bonked his head pretty good and fussed for just a second and got back up and started dancing again... this kid has a passion for dancing!

6 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

LOVE IT! TOO CUTE!!!!

Velvet said...

Ive seen that little dancin machine go to town. Glad you got it on video

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Ha ha. I want to see it in person!

Todd and Shana said...

So, so cute! I love seeing what your little man is up to cause I know Ella's not too far behind.

Todd and Shana said...

P.S. LOVE the new family pics!

Jess and Carl said...

Oh my goodness, he is so adorable! What a little stud he is!