Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fun With David and Molly











Tonight we invited David and Molly over to watch The Office which was one of the funniest episodes in a long time BTW. Afterward we carved our pumpkins. I was sad that we had to put Dawson to bed before the pumpkins. I think he would have really liked them. We had so much fun and I think they turned out pretty well! I didn't post a picture of me because I looked like a total scrub tonight and I am really starting to feel fat with this pregnancy...




YUCK I am starting to remember what it is like, I am glad I forgot long enough to want another one so soon. Some women say that they love being pregnant... I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE WOMEN. I love to find out what I am having and to feel the baby kick but that is the extent of my enjoyment.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I know exactly how you feel with the pregnancy! Seems like you always forget in time to have another one!
After three however I am fully aware of what is to come if we ever have another!! I haven't forgotten this time! Ha! That may be what is taking so long this time!

Anonymous said...

I must say im one of those crazy women that LOVE being prego! now dont get me wrong, i HATE throwing up and i hated the feeling that i had with Hayden because i had gestational diabetes BUT i love the kicks and i love the attention and i love being pregnant round! but i still understand you and Kristin!

janica said...

TOTALLY will feel the same way as you probably. I'm NOT liking being pregnant for so long. but you make the cutest kids so it's worth it right??

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Tell Chad that I think his pumpkin needs to brush its teeth!

Sorry to hear you're feeling yucky...at least the 2nd pregnancy usually goes by more quickly than the 1st, because you are chasing #1around. If you ever need a little break, you are welcome to drop Dawson off for a few hours!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Awe... the office dates. So fun! Alright... I have to go with the crowd and comment about pregnancy, I LOVE being pregnant. The sickness, the heaving, the awesome clothes you get to wear, the sweet excuses you get to use about being able to eat whatever you want, and that it's cool to relax and let your tummy stick out, knowing that you have a living teeny baby that is waiting to join your family... Ah... I'm sorry... I had to let it out.