Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!




Happy Halloween!! This was Dawson's first Halloween and I must say it was a success. Last year my sister made the absolute cutest costume for her son Gavin. I decided that it would be cutest and really easy to just borrow her costume since she is a million times more creative than me not to mention it would be less stressful for me trying to find something. Anyway it turned out really great everyone LOVED his cute little dwarf costume! THANKS ALETHA you are the best and so talented... I think I will take this time to tell you that next year Dawson would like to be a... just kidding!

12 comments:

janica said...

Oh my goodness, he looks ADORABLE!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

I LOVE IT!! That costume is so adorable on him, and his cute little grin is so precious!

Mindy said...

A big brother is what he'll be next Halloween.

His costume is adorable. I laughed out loud when I saw the picture.

shawna said...

Cute little grand nephew..
I love it

Aletha and Brian said...

Too, too cute! Maybe he wants to be a biker next year???

Kristin said...

Ahhhhhh, SO CUTE!

Jess and Carl said...

Oh my such a cute outfit and cuter kid! And I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations that is awesome! I hope you are feeling great.

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Dawson did look absolutely adorable! How did he get so cute?

Next year you can coordinate the costumes of Dawson and baby brother or sister!

Sariah said...

That is the CUTEST costume EVER! I love it!

Velvet said...

He is such an adorable little dwarf and so happy. I sure love that little boy.

Heatherbether said...

Definitely winner of the BEST COSTUME award this year FOR SURE!

ericksonzone said...

i can't believe he didn't rip the costume off. My twins weren't in to that.