Saturday, October 17, 2009

Great Birthday & THE BEST GIFT EVER...



The party was great!!! Almost all of my favorite people were there!! We went to Time Out Pizza which is always fun, there are a bunch of arcade games so it was very simple to get a ton of quarters and entertain the kids. The pizza and cake were great and the company was even better! There were so many people there that LOVE Dawson... it was a little hard to get around to everyone so I am really hoping everyone there had fun!
Happy Birthday My Sweet Baby Boy I cannot believe you are already one! I am SAD but love every single precious moment I have with you.


AND YES... I am sure you have been thinking it for a while now. I AM PREGNANT! I show so early that it has been very hard to hide but we really wanted to tell everyone together at Dawson's party. We are very excited and a little nervous to have two. I am about 3 months pregnant and I am due on April 23rd.
We told everyone tonight at the party by having Dawson open up a present that had a t-shirt inside that read "I am 1 year old today! For my first birthday my mommy and daddy are making me a big brother". Chad Grandma Audrey read the shirt out loud since she was the closest. At first everyone was a little confused so I had to clarify by saying "I AM ABOUT 3 MONTHS PREGNANT"... It was pretty fun and I think we got it on tape!! So fun!!
Another fun things about all of this is that my sister is due just about the same time!! We might just have twinners!

13 comments:

Brenda said...

That is awesome! You are so cute!!! I am really excited for you. Two is great...Congrats Chad & Chelsea (& Dawson)!

Paloma said...

Ahhh!!! That is sooo crazy! I am so excited for you guys! CONGRATS!!!
I totally had this feeling that you may be pregnant when I asked you if you guys were thinking about having more kids soon. (I don't even know if you remember lol) We are soooo happy for you two! Much love :) Loma & Nate

Ashley said...

Congrats to you two!! That's so exciting!! I was just wondering the other day when you guys would have another...sounds like it's already been going for a while...lol..yay!!

Velvet said...

We enjoyed Dawson'a party and the news! You and Chad are wonderful parents and any little child with the good fortune to be able to join your family is so blessed. It does my heart good to know you have so many friends and family that love you all. I feel blessed to be part of that group...Love Ya.

Anonymous said...

That is so CUTE!! Congrats. We will be pregers at the same time. I am due April 4th with our 2nd one. How exciting.

Anonymous said...

YAY! congrats Chelsea! i have 2 now as well and ill have to admit at times it is rough but its such a blessing! i loe having both of my boys! you are a great mommy and i know you will do awesome!

shawna said...

So Great Chad, Chelsea and Dawson.
The more the merrier. I'll bet she will be really cute. LOL

Heatherbether said...

Congratulations Chelsea! I think you'll love having them close so they can grow up together...and fight a lot (until they are adults and become best friends)!!

Mindy said...

I, too, was wondering when you were going to have another one. You guys are amazing parents! I'm so excited for you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a girl. Girls are so much fun!

Kim said...

Hooray! Congrats! I love hearing news like this! I am so excited for you!

Emily said...

Congrats!! It's so rewarding to have two but sometimes a challenge! They are going to be best friends just like my little ones.

Kristin said...

Ahhhhh! So exciting! It's so fun to pregnant at the same time as friends/family! CONGRATS!!!

Unknown said...

congrats!!! Totally awesome! I feel so left out! Everyone is working on their second child now and I don't even have one!