Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This Is What I Found


I went into Dawson's room to organize his toys etc. Coming from the front room I hear a giggle... Dawson and I were the only ones home so I was very curious to find out what was making him laugh. He had grabbed the basket that we put our WalMart bags in and keep under the sink and emptied it out. I had to just laugh because this is what I found. He was laughing at himself with the basket on his head!! Oh I love this boy so much!! He is such a stinkin' cutie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, very cute!

Velvet said...

Has your sense of humor. very cute.

The Jones Family said...

His cute smile is back! (Not like they were never cute before, but does he still do that cheesy smile?) lol

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

The cheesy smile only comes out every once in a while now... usually when he is around someone he doesn't know very well! I am glad because I never thought that I would be able to get a cute smile in photos ever again!