Saturday, November 7, 2009

BOY Or GIRL That Is The Question




Right now I am about 16 weeks (photo). On the nineteenth of this month we get to find out what we are having!! That is the most exciting part of being pregnant... I could pretty much do without the rest. Anyway, last time I really felt like I was having a boy the entire time up until we found out that we were having a boy. This time I have been feeling girl. I think it's silly when people say that they KNOW what they are having. I do not KNOW but I do feel like I am having a girl... or maybe I just want a girl so badly that I am tricking my mind into thinking that. I will totally be happy with either as there are definitely positives to both. Financially a boy might be a better situation and Dawson might love having a little brother... but I want a girl, I need a girl, I am surrounded by boys. Positive energy can't hurt right?? So here is the question for you... Do you think I will have a boy or a girl??

11 comments:

janica said...

my vote is girl

The Jones Family said...

my vote is girl too, but it's good to have boys the same ages, so they play together.

Ashley said...

We vote girl here!

Anonymous said...

Im going to go ahead and say.....BOY! sorry! just because your hubby has a brother and it depends on him! although, i HOPE you have a girl! :) if you have a girl you can name her Trina! :)

Aletha and Brian said...

Oh heck, lets go with the wishful thinking and say girl! If I am having a boy, then you are in for some serious girl clothes!

Brenda said...

I am thinking you are having a boy - sorry... I just picture you as the mom of 2 boys for now... I really wanted a girl for my 2nd one too, but I am SO GRATEFUL I had another boy. They are great friends and it is so fun. Either way I know you will be happy and it will be GREAT! Congrats!

Jess and Carl said...

I think it's a girl! I hope it's a girl for your sake too! :) You look amazing (not that you ever don't look amazing!)

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Hmmm, have you checked the Chinese gender calendar? It's not 100%...but it was right for all 3 of mine! I am thinking girl, but it is nice to have 2 of the same together to play, etc. It will definitely be fun to find out!

Your little belly is looking good!

Kim said...

I vote girl! Hooray for girls!

The Boyce's said...

I'm thinking it's a little buddy for Dawson...boy! Can't wait to hear!

Velvet said...

GIRL. Hope you are feeling well. Love ya.