Monday, April 5, 2010

I HATE Timing Contractions

Last night I woke up with hard contractions but they were not very painful I began timing...

12:49a.m. - Woke up

12:59a.m. - 2 minutes long, 10 minutes apart

1:14a.m - 2 minutes long,10 minutes apart

1:25a.m - 2 minutes long, 11 minutes apart

1:32 - 1 minute long, 8 minutes apart

1:39 - 1 minute long, 7 minutes apart

1:46 - about 45 seconds long, 6 minutes apart

1:53 - 1.5 minutes long, 7 minutes apart

2:00 - 2 minutes long, 7 minutes apart

2:08 - 2.5 or 3 minutes long, 8 minutes apart

2:15 - 2 minutes long, 7 minute apart

2:25 - 5 minutes long, 10 minutes apart

2:35 (Got up and walked to the bathroom had another small contraction in between)

2:49 Small contraction

Went back to bed @ 2:50 tried to get a little rest

I woke up about 5 times after going back to bed to contractions and potty breaks. This morning I am still contracting but I have given up on timing because I am just so tired and frustrated. Thanks mom for staying on the phone with me and listening to me being annoyed.

5 comments:

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Moms are the best. Good luck, this part will soon be over! Then you'll get to hold your adorable baby soon.

Aletha and Brian said...

So sorry, sounds like it was a long night!

Velvet said...

No problem. Sorry you didnt get much sleep.Not much longer now. Enjoy Dawson. Everything changes with each child. It gets different but even better. Love you.

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

At this point I just want to sleep.

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Oh my...you are so close! (not that it helps any with your lack of sleep...sorry!)

We will keep you in our prayers, and can't wait to hear when the new little Davis makes his big debut!