Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Names, Names, and More Names...

Caucasian Baby Boy In A Blue Stroller Carriage, Looking Over The Side Clipart Illustration
This has really been my biggest struggle this pregnancy and Chad and I are unable to agree on any names. Many people have been asking about this for a while so... I have posted a list of names as a poll question just to see what people think. We are not in agreement on any of them so if you have other ideas feel free to post those here as a comment and we may add them to our poll... I am really stressing about this issue since I could literally have this child any day at this point and almost surely by the 8th of April. Yet again it has to be somewhat different because our last name is DAVIS.

7 comments:

Shellie said...

I love Conrad! Layne is cute, too.

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

I also like Sterling, Hayden and Brinton... Chad doesn't like them.

Michelle said...

Hey Chelsea! I just saw on facebook to come look at your blog. How exciting that your baby boy will be here so soon! We had a really hard time naming our boy. One of our options was actually Davis, haha, but ended up naming him Jace. Mason was another one we liked. Good luck with everything!

Jake Mattinson said...

I spoke to Chad on the phone. I am writing a contract, modeled after Dwight's contract on The Office, that should take care of all naming and related issues for you. Chad can explain...

The Jones Family said...

Sorry, I can't vote! My favorite so far is Hayden which is not listed.

Anna said...

I love Layne, but I dont know that I would throw a Y in. I think it makes names feminine and the child gets the name spelled wrong. I love Case also.

Brandon and Calley said...

I voted for Weston! Super Cute, I also like Reid, Jett and Nash- but I wouldn't worry about it! My sister wasn't named until 3 days after she was born! I've heard lots of other stories like that too, choose a few that you like, but then try them out on your babe when he actually gets here! Good Luck.