Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lots Going On...











Well we have had a lot going on the last week or so... The boys and I went to Spokane with my mom to see my grandparents that live in Liberty Lake. They had not yet seen Jett so we thought we'd take a little trip to visit. We had so much fun with them Dawson was showing off for them and they loved holding "the new baby". My grandma made sure that I knew that the name Jett was a "unique name", she is so cute I love her! Also, we headed to Ephrata and visited my parents this last weekend since we don't get over there much. Dawson was able to spend some time with his cousins... he loves them so much and had so much fun! This last week I received my new stroller and was able to run/walk it felt so good but made me sore! I feel so out of shape but I LOVE it when you feel like you have actually worked out. Anyway this last week has been great!

2 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

Looks like you've been busy! Wish we could have joined ya!

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Chelsea- sounds like fun! I can totally see the family resemblance with your grandparents. How fun. Glad to hear you are doing so well!