Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Goal...


Okay, I am doing it... I am going to lose the weight that I gained when I got married and had babies. I just bought this stroller that might help me. To get to the weight I would like to be at I need to lose about 21 pounds. It has been very frustrating to not be able to do anything physical for over a month now. I feel like if I say it out loud and have someone to be accountable to I will actually get it done. So... I will be documenting my progress from time to time. To reach this goal I will be watching what I eat and exercising. I do not have the exact plan because I cannot yet do exactly the type of exercising I would like to do... so for now I will be eating better and trying to be as physically active as possible. In the longer term my plan is to get on the P90X program. My mom is currently on this program and lost about 20 pounds. She reached her goal weight and more importantly she looks so toned and HOTT... in addition to that my brother is also on the program but not really to lose weight just to tone up and bulk they both look AMAZING! The point is I know that the program works and my goal is to reach my goal weight and look great by October. That program is set up to take about 90 days however, I am giving myself a little extra time since I will not be able to start the program right away. WISH ME LUCK!

3 comments:

Jess and Carl said...

You go hot momma! I am starting the program in July and super excited, I have about 15 to go to be where I was when we got married and I want to be there! So good luck and I hope I progress along side of you, oh and a side note I LOVE my jogging stroller, best purchase I've ever made!

Velvet said...

Know you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Just wanted to give you a little encouragement! I'm sure you will get to where you want to be! I need to figure something out too...I've been thinking about the P90X program too. GOOD LUCK! I think I saw you jogging today- I was at Lions Park. Good job!