Monday, May 3, 2010

New Pictures & A Big Thanks











PHOTOS...Here are a few of the latest photos... I still need to get my mom up here to help me do some really nice photos of Jett. Just had to get some done so that I have something to share. Things have been a little hectic lately to say the least.

A BIG THANKS! I have to share my great gratitude for everyone who has pitched in and helped with meals, children and for all of the emails and phone calls offering comfort and assistance. This last year has been full of many challenges and in the last month or so I feel that I have received so many blessings from my Heavenly Father that greatly outweigh those challenges and trials. I am generally a very independent person so through these times I have really had to humble myself and accept help from the angels that have been sent to me to perform services in my life. Our family has been amazing however, I also have to share with you the amazing blessing that is my ward family at church. It is mainly among these people that have emerged the angels that I could not have survived without in the last month. I received emails, calls, prayers, visits, meals, gifts, flowers, childcare and dozens of other offers for help. I could not have survived without my ward family. Although my life is still a bit hectic and I am still trying to fully recover from my hospital stay I am feeling much better and have come to the realization that we are loved. We are eternally grateful to those of you who have assisted us in one way or another. Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are very cute pictures. I think that Dawson and Jett look a like. Do they? And your hair is SO cute! I love it. But you are probably like me and it will change again soon ;)

Brenda said...

Ohhhhh - your little family is adorable... You will LOVE having those two boys together as they grow. You look fabulous Chelsea (as always). Trials are what make us stronger, that is for sure. It is neat to look back at what we were able to overcome and how we were helped to make it through those tough times. People having an amazing ability to do little things that make a HUGE difference - for sure!!! I wish we lived closer so I could help you out. Just so you know, we have been thinking about you and your family. I told Kenny about your last few weeks and he said "that poor thing." (sweet...huh...) If you need some mommy to mommy conversation you can call me anytime(551-2304)! Or if you need to do some "Dawson-free" shopping in Tri-Cities you can always drop him off with me for some play time - Cheznee would love to have him to play with! HUGS!

shawna said...

Glad that you are all doing better. Love the pics of the baby. Mom and I are thinking Jett looks a little like Uncle Parker. Cute pics of ya'll too.
Have fun and stay happy.
Aunt Shawna
PS Go Jazz and Suns