Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Few New Pictures







This summer has been really great! We try to spend time outside as much as possible but it seems like I get hot really easily and I think it cant be good for my babies so we end up coming in fairly quickly.
Last week Dawson was able to go to Texas with Dan, Lisa and Parker to a Budge family reunion that we were unable to attend. They were gone from Early Thursday morning until the following Monday evening so needless to say I struggled with a little separation anxiety however it seems as if Dawson did not care one bit that he was away from us. It probably helped that they were busy doing really fun things the ENTIRE trip.
Today we were playing outside drawing with chalk and blowing bubbles and I decided to grab my camera and snap a few shots of the boys... Jett is now 3 months old and I need to do some real shots of him, I guess I just need to stop making excuses and just do it... but for now here are a few to hold everyone off.

3 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

I thought Dawson would look more like a big boy with you having Jett, but he still looks like a baby too. You have ADORABLE babies!!!

Velvet said...

Great pictures of the boys. So sweet.

Molly and David said...

Oh these boys are so cute! I'm lovin' Dawson's hair.