Thursday, July 29, 2010

P90X Progress


I am trying to keep everyone updated as to my progress on P90x to not only to keep myself motivated but to motivate others. So far with the P90x workouts I have been faithful for 51 days now and lost 10 pounds. I would like to clarify I am not doing the diet, only the workouts. I think that the 10 pounds is great but more importantly I feel amazing and have so much more energy. My body has changed so much and I am so much stronger and able to do many of the things I was unable to in the beginning. Everyone is always asking to see before and after shots and I have been taking photos of myself in a bathing suit once a week since I started just to see the progress myself but nobody will ever see those but me and maybe my husband, sister and mother. I did find these pictures to give you an idea of my progress.

4 comments:

ericksonzone said...

chelsea, you look amazing! Way to go! With the move, I haven't done it now for two weeks. I was also in that stage where you wonder if it's actually working. Maybe I need to keep going? :)

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Oh yeah it is working... even if you are not losing weight the thing that has really helped me is weighing and measuring every Tuesday since starting.

Anonymous said...

Way to go! You look great! I can't wait to get started! They just shipped my package.

Velvet said...

You look Gorgeous!!!!!