Friday, July 30, 2010

Stress Relief


Today I gave Dawson a bath which is generally a point of the day when I do not have to worry about much because he loves his bath time. I heard Jett start to wake up and left the room to grab him up out of his bed. All of a sudden I hear an "Oops!" come from the bathroom... I ran in to find a heavenly scent permeating from the tub and Dawson holding one of my containers for sugar scrub and the oils from the scrub floating atop the bath water. He had a huge smile on his face in spite of the fact that he knew that I was not happy, which happens more than I'd like to admit. I was flustered and wanted to scream. That was until I noticed the kind that he had selected to spill everywhere and once I noticed that, I thought to myself... 'Heavenly Father must have a sense of humor'. I am sure he is cracking up at this moment and I began to laugh. It was the kind that is supposed to help with stress relief. I immediately went to grab my camera to capture this moment since I felt that it was a reminder to me to enjoy every moment of my life.

3 comments:

Kasi French said...

What a good mom you are!! Those boys are getting so big and cute! I'll be in town Labor Day weekend, hopefully we can catch up. Love you!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Oh yeah that would be fun we will be living in Kennewick but maybe I will have to make my way to my parents house that weekend.

Velvet said...

Dawson! what a clever boy.