Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Last Year Through Now

Hello Friends and Family,

So if you have come to this page you must know us and think that we are pretty much amazing! We have decided to create a blog since we have many friends who would like to stay updated on our latest news (or just to document our lives, whatever works) The latest of that news is that we found out on 21st that we will have an addition our little family. We have our first Doctors appointment on Friday March 7th in Kennewick with Dr. Schroff. He is apparently a great doctor I have had many friends reccommend him as he goes out of his way to make you feel like your baby will be safe and healthy, which just happens to be what our main concern is at this point. We are at this point expecting our little addition in October however should know more after Friday. I have felt pretty decent so far however, I have heard from many people that the worst is yet to come and I am ready for the challenge as we feel very blessed to even have the opportunity to raise a child. Other things that are going on in our lives right now besides the everyday mundane stuff is well, I am currently preparing for The Sound of Music that our little Othello Theatre Guild is putting on. I have landed the role as Sister Berthe. Our performances are on March 14,15,21 and 22. I am a little nervous.

I guess I should update you on what has happened the last year for those of you that we do not chat with regularly, I am working for the City of Othello as an Administrative Assistant to the City Administrator and doing photography every chance I get and Chad is working for Sloan-Leavitt insurance here in Othello and he just loves the people that he works with. Last year for our anniversary we went on a cruise to Mexico and loved every second of it we were planning on going this year but plans have changed since we now feel that we need to save up for our upcoming adventure. Chad is also of course involved in anything sports-related going on at the moment (I am sure you are not surprised if you know him at all) last year he was involved in all fantasy sports, watching every game imaginable on TV and in person, community league softball here in Othello, another softball league in Pasco and flag football in Pasco where he managed to tear whatever was holding his knee cap on and had to take an ambulance trip to the Lady of Lordes Hospital ER in Pasco. Very exciting! Oh man, I just realized that our lives aren't really that exciting. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy hearing about our lives. I am really going to try to keep this up as I should be documenting my life somewhere. This seems a bit easier than a traditional journal.
p.s. I will be adding some photos soon!

3 comments:

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

To leave a comment you just click on comments below the blog. :)

JaNeen said...

Love your blog. Interesting and Informative. We're very excited for you. JaNeen

Brenda said...

I hear Dr. Schroff is GRRRRREAT!