Saturday, March 22, 2008

First Belly Shot


Hello again! This is Chelsea. Thought I would give everyone a little update. I am beginning to feel normal again other than the little tummy that I am getting it seems that it (my tummy) is coming very quickly. I am only (as you can see by the cute little baby counter I added above) just over 9 weeks. One day when I feel semi-cute maybe I will snap a picture of my little baby bump so that those of you that do not see me very often can see just how quickly this little bump is truly coming along... I have another appointment with Dr. Schroff on April 3rd. I am excited to see how things are going. At this point I really hope nothing happens as this baby has already become a huge part of my life. On another note, I have decided to advertise in our little local paper here for my photography so I can try to get in as many appointments as possible before the baby comes. This will be difficult as I work full time but Chad and I have talked and decided most people want pictures when it is convenient for them too... like evenings and weekends which just happens to be what I am available as well. So of course the calls are my only hang up as I generally cannot answer my cell phone when I am at work... I am still trying to work on that little problem. We'll figure something out I am sure... Anyway this is very exciting to me because I just bought a new camera. It is a Fuji Finepix S3 Pro it is the second in an amazing line of Fuji Pro products and I love it! It was a huge investment but I am sure it will pay itself off very soon. This week was a tough work week for me but I have decided that life goes on no matter what you have going, it will never pause or stop and things inevitably pass. Thank goodness for that. I have 2 more performances of the Sound of Music today... these are our last. I am afraid that I will not know what to do with myself and although I am sure I will feel a void in my life, I am also sure there are many things I have put off and sacrificed that I am ready to get back to doing. So on that note I love you all! Chelsea

4 comments:

The Riners said...

Hello, This is Amber Riner, used to be Kisler. We went to Moses Lake singles ward together for awhile. anyway it is good to hear all is well and congrats on the new baby. they are so much fun and truly a blessing. my baby is already 16 months old. enjoy every moment and take as many picts as you can because it really goes by fast. anyways love your blog and good luck with baby.
amber

The Riners said...

sorry for got to tell you to check our your blog at rinerfamily.blogspot.com

Todd and Shana said...

Hey so I figured out I was somehow getting your blog name wrong...finally got it right, I think I had been switching your names. Anyhow...hope you are feeling well and have a good week!!!

Shana

Ashley said...

Chelsea,
Don't worry about the labor thing! It'll take it's course and once it's over you'll probably think it was a piece of cake. My first was natural and it wasn't bad..the second I had to have an epidural just because I was so sick..it really is different for everyone, but in the end the result is the best. To have that baby in your arms is incredible! I just want to congradulate you guys! You can check our blog out at rogerandashleymar.blogspot.com