Friday, March 7, 2008

Our First Baby Appointment & Portrait

Okay so I waited as long as I felt that I could for Chad to post a blog... I wanted to post something before I forgot what had happened. So Friday we had our appointment and as you can see we also had our first ultrasound. I was great because he said that I was about 7.5 weeks along which was about a week and a half further than I thought I was. That was exciting for me since i have a feeling that I am not going to want this to go on any longer than it has to. I have been feeling a little weird recently I think I have realized that I don't feel good when I haven't eaten in the past hour or so... I am nervous to not have anything on my stomach because it seems that is when I get to felling sick. Anyway the Doctor that I went to is amazing! I felt that he would have stayed there and answered questions that I had all night if I had wanted to... he is really great! I think Chad even really liked him. I found out that my "official" due date is October 23. I was glad to know that he will induce me if I go much over. I am starting to get a little nervous knowing that this is all for real now. I watched the show "Bringing Home a Baby" the other day and saw a lady give birth naturally and right then and there decided that was not for me. I will be asking for drugs ASAP. The doctor told me that It is normal to worry about everything because of the pregnancy that it would cause me to overthink things and just worry about everything... I have found that is very true... if I wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom which seems to be happening a lot more recently, I have a hard time going back to sleep. Anyway we are very excited!

Another thing that is going on in our lives right now is that we are looking to buy a home. It seems that there are not any apartments available for rent that have more than 1 bedroom, and the ones that are available are just as much as buying a home... I guess it just makes more sense to buy at this point. We will be looking at another home to day this one seems to have great potential :) We will tell you more once we know. Love you all!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Congrats Chels & Chad!!! I am glad you have a real blog and not just that myspace stuff. I am so excited for you and your new little family! You will be amazing parents. Enjoy every moment now... You will not know what you did once that baby comes. Life changes, gets better, you heart gets fuller and every moment is priceless. Chels, you better get shopping for a prego swimsuit! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again Chels! As difficult and uncomfortable as the pregnancy may get, try your hardest to enjoy every second of it. Every movement, every kick, its all so very special and you actually do kinda miss it when its gone! I hope all goes well for you and cant wait to keep readin the updates!! You will be a wonderful mommy!!!