Thursday, March 13, 2008

Slideshow The First 2 Years



So I figured I would add a slideshow to honor our first two years of marriage since our Anniversary is next week already!! I cannot believe it these past two years have flown by... Crazy how sometimes I feel that I have been married my whole life and others it seems that We are just starting out. Anyway We are proud that we have made it this far and plan to stick it out for the next few at least (by next few I guess what I really mean is for eternity) Love you all.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

You guys are adorable! Happy early ANNIVERSARY! If you ever need a temple date...call me up!

Kasi French said...

Chels ... So good to see all these pictures! It makes me homesick for Ephrata ~ I love the picture of you, Michelle, and Tami Gail. YOU'RE PREGNANT!! So excited to see you in June!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm Capri a friend of Chad's from High School. The Byingtons are my family and they always talk about you guys. I found your blog and thought I would add you to mine. I hope that is okay. Oh congrats on the little one. I am due on the 27th of March and I can't wait. It seems like it is taking forever for him to get here. I have a few tips (and everyone I bet is giving you tips) always keep something in your stomach and go get some 50mg of Vitamin B-6. That stuff was my lifesaver! I took it twice a day. And later down the road, when you get to your 2nd trimester, invest in some tumbs! Oh and start getting diappers and wipes now. You will be glad you did. Get different sizes (you can always take them back and exchange for a different size). Well that's about it I think. Good Luck!