Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good News!!




Yet again, Dr. Schroff has managed to make my day... yesterday I had my appointment where they begin measuring etc. (for you women I think you know what that means) so... it was not the most comfortable thing I have ever been through but it was exciting none the less. So he measures and tells me that I am measuring at 1 centimeter which isn't huge but it is a good sign that things are progressing considering my due date is still 3 weeks away... He also told me that my uterus has significantly dropped and that my chances of making it all the way to my due date would be about 10%. So we may have an early delivery, YAHOO!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah!!!! I bet your so excited!!!

Whitney R said...

Yay for (somewhat) early deliveries!!!!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Yeah, So can I just say I am way... excited! Even if I do go to my due date it is coming up quick!!

Todd and Shana said...

You lucky girl! I'm hoping for an early delivery this time around since I went over both times before! Just make sure you wait until after tomorrow night :)

Unknown said...

oh my goodness that is a CUTE shirt... I'm gonna get prego just so I can wear it!!!!!!!!!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

It's not even maternity I am so glad the styles are the way they are right now I only have one actual maternity shirt.

Aletha and Brian said...

Yay! I love that baby already. You are going to be a great mom!