Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2 Months Old Already!?!!



Dawson is officially 2 months old today, I cannot believe it! We went to the doctor today and I couldn't believe he is 12 lbs. 11 oz. and 23 inches already. For his height he is in the 50th percentile and for his weight he is in the 75th percentile. Needless to say, the doctor is not worried about him eating enough. He received his vaccinations today I was happy that the nurse was Mary Gardner a friend from church, it gave me a little more comfort than I think I would have had with anyone else... Dawson cried for just a minute it was really sad but I didn't even cry, I am so proud of myself. I will be taking some new pictures of him within the next week but until then... above are a few little snap shots with his daddy.



3 comments:

Mindy said...

He is just precious. Thanks for posting pics!

Velvet said...

Oh my gosh, its been too long since I've seen you all. Dawson looks so different from the last time I saw him. Give him a kiss from me and give yourself a hug. You are obviously a great mom or at least a good meal :) He looks very healthy.

Aletha and Brian said...

Wow, he HAS grown alot in just a few weeks! SO SO CUTE!