Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Todd!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD! Okay, so I hope that my brother Todd knows how I feel about him, but since it is his birthday today I thought that I would share a bit. When I was little Todd was the one that always treated me well! It may have been the fact that he was 10 years older than me and I was the baby girl for 6 years but I always loved Todd with a different kind of love than the others! He had a bunch of nicknames for me some were based on teasing etc. "Chappy" (Due to the fact that I always had chapped lips and I am not talking about just a little dry I am talking ... you know when you see those kids that have like a ring around their lips making them look like a clown... yeah that was me!) With Todd, I always knew that he was teasing out of pure love! I remember sitting next to the door listening to him scream along to Brian Adams in his room such an awesome memory. I remember running to him when I needed protection from one of my other siblings, he would always protect me. To this day we still have little inside "booger" jokes! Todd is such a caring person with such a soft heart! He is an amazing dad, it is so fun to watch him with his children & with mine too, he is so much fun! LOVE YOU TODDY WODDY PODDY!

No comments: