Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Off to Church...

This was a photo of us after church on Sunday. Every Sunday it is a challenge for me I teach the 12-14 year old young women at church... so I am trying to finish preparing a lesson, get everyone ready and get out the door by 10:20 which normally you wouldn't think would be a challenge but it always seems like I need to sleep longer on Sunday mornings... So yeah we are still attending church every Sunday but not without a little chaos in the mornings. Isn't Dawson such a little cutie in his little Christmas church outfit?!!!Oh, and his little angelic look in that photo... LOVE IT, LOVE THAT BOY!

4 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

So cute. I love how all of you coordinate!

P.S. Interesting guy in the window, makes me laugh! :)

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Yeah... that guy in the window is a little crazy. I didn't notice until I clicked on the pic. Anyway, Dawson looks so adorable! You all look great! I love how Dawson is looking up, that's so cute.

Laurel Criddle said...

Such a cute pic! You are all matching perfectly too! I know how you feel. I feel like it gets even harder when they get older! I'm excited for church to be at 11am for us this next year! Yay, more time for getting put together and getting the family put together!

Unknown said...

He does look Angelic! What a good looking gang :)