Thursday, December 4, 2008

Finally Caught A Smile


We try to keep our little aim and shoot camera near at all times because since about 4 weeks old, Dawson has been smiling at us. More recently has been a little more predictable and you really can almost make it happen. To juggle the camera and Dawson and click at the correct time can be a little tricky. This morning I was laying in bed with him up against my legs and just getting him to smile and caught a little one on camera. There were many others much bigger but I was just so excited to get this one. I thought I would share my exciting moment with you!

7 comments:

Todd and Shana said...

Oh my gosh he is the cutest thing ever! OK, next to my kids that is ;) j/k! Seriously, that is just adorable!

Aletha and Brian said...

Oh, I love him and miss him already! So cute. Remember that time when I wouldn't give him back and you were chasing me around and around and around the house and we were laughing so hard that I almost peed my pants?!! Good times. :D

Unknown said...

oh my, what a little sweetie!!!

Velvet said...

I recognize some things about that sweet little face that I've seen before. He definately has his own little look but very familiar. I love that little smile. What a joy he is.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Very adorable. Not only did you catch it, but it isn't blurry! You go girl.

Kristin said...

He is so handsome! Such a good mix of the two of you. So sweet!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

We totally need to hang out soon. I'll call you, or Jon will call Chad. Maybe this weekend!